Monday, December 1, 2014

So. Much. Yarn.

Well, the dye pots are put away and the last of the skeins are drying. Labels are going on and bags are getting packed. Just a few more days 'til the craziness that is No-Coast. This year I have some new yarns I am really excited about. I have a new worsted superwash that I've dyed up and the colors are so vivid and crisp. These are small skeins of 70 % wool and 30 % poly from a German company known for it's high quality. Since I got such a good deal on the blank yarn, I am selling these little beauties for only $8 each. You would need three skeins for an adult hat or mitten project.
The other hand dyed I am loving are these super squishy, huge-yardage skeins... These range from 3.5 to 4.2 ounces and are just $15! This would be enough yarn for a child's hat and mittens set or a pair of mittens OR a hat for an adult... and some to spare. It would be plenty for a cowl or short scarf, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment