Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a yearning for yarn? i can fix that.

Everyone needs yarn!
I'm fired up and ready to go!

No time to waste now... No-Coast is just a couple days away. Right now I have the cutest pink yarn drying in the basement ready to make it's debut on Friday afternoon. Why the last minute rush? Well, the other day I was feeling all gloaty about my progress and decided to set up my booth on the guest room bed. Whoa! I had a distinct orange and blue thing happening like crazy and needed some color diversity STAT! No time to spin, I kettle dyed some new lamb's pride worsted in shades of pink, purple and red. And that, my friends, was just what I needed to save the color wheel from falling out of balance.

Now I'm tending to last-minute stuff like packing up, making signs and trying to get everything crossed off my to-do list. I hope to see you all at the show. My booth is B8, near the hallway that leads from the common area down to the Salty Tart, inside what used to be Jade Restaurant.

I'll be peddling: Handspun yarn (bulky weight, local wool blend)
Soy votives in festive gift boxes
Hand dyed yarn (superwash sock, merino sock, sport, worsted and bulky)

No comments:

Post a Comment